What Real Life Church Believes
Real Life Church Exists To:
(John 17:3, 1 John 4: 16-19)
(2 Timothy 3:16-17, 1 Timothy 2:4, 2 Peter 1: 3-4)
(Philippians 3: 12-14, Colossians 1:9, Ephesians 5: 15-17)
(1 Corinthians 3: 11-15, Matthew 16: 24-27, Philippians 1: 21-26, 5:28,
Acts 5:28, Acts, 17: 6, 2 Timothy 4: 6-8, Ephesians 4:12-16)
Real Life Core Values
1. We will do anything short of sin to reach people with the Love of God and disciple them in The Word of God. In order to do this we will do what others are not doing, go places others will not go. We will use any means necessary, use every available tool, anything and everything short of sin, to reach with the Love of God and disciple people in The Bible.
2. We believe the Local church is the foundation of The Body of Christ and the church is the hope of the world. It is exactly as Paul said in 1 Timothy 3:15, the local church the pillar and ground of the truth. We believe that participation in the local church is a key ingredient to a believer fulfilling God’s plan for their life. Together we can change the world around us and we can accomplish far more together than we can separately.
3. We will be contributors to Jesus’ plan for man, not just consumers of God’s Grace. We rejoice that the church is here for us but also acknowledge and revel in that we are the church and exist for the world. As long as one person is out there that doesn’t know Jesus, His love for them, His Word and His plan for their life we will continue in unabated aggression to reach them. We are urgent about our Lord’s business.
4. We will lead the way in irrational remorseless giving and we will do so relentlessly. We truly believe it is more blessed to give than to receive. We receive abundantly and we give overwhelmingly. We will give and give and give and just when people think we are giving too much, we will double it.
5. We conduct our lives and ministry with mountain moving faith. We unflinchingly accept and enthusiastically pursue anything and everything The Lord asks us to do. We will never limit God by small thinking or by pursuing the easy, safe life. Moved not by what we see, but only by what we believe, we will live on the cutting edge of what Jesus is doing.
6. We believe that Jesus is The Path to success for every person regardless of their past, color or national origin.
7. We believe that each person’s relationship with Jesus should be intimate, personal and reverently passionate. And if that does not describe you right now, we will help you till you get there.
8. We believe in aggressive love. Love that moves us to act and embrace our fellow man with passion and integrity. We will help when no one else will. We will correct when necessary, encourage at all times and will love because we want to, not because we have to. We will love The Lord, our brethren, and those that are not like us without respect to color, economics, background.
9. As a church we live as a family and work together as well organized team. We are passionately committed to complementing one another rather than being in competition with one another. We are committed to Jesus, loyal to our leadership, faithful in tithing/offerings and church attendance. We show up for Jesus, for The Word, for the pastors, for one another and the lost.
10. We are committed to encouraging each other and making each other better, stronger, more effective in our relationship with Jesus and our relationships with others. We will assist, equip, teach and train each other to be fully pleasing disciples for Jesus.